You must notify us directly if you need to cancel from a trip. You can contact the Event Coordinator weekdays between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. PST, at
(619) 338-9981 or email@example.com.
The amount of your refund is determined by the date that you notify the Event Coordinator of your cancellation (see below). Trip leaders have no authority to grant or promise refunds.
The Cancellation Policy applies to all reservations, regardless of whether or not the leader has notified you of approval. The Event Coordinator regrets that they cannot make exceptions to the Cancellation Policy for any reason, including personal emergencies.
• If cancellation is made within 14 days of the date of the reservation: A full refund of $400 dollars will be issued. (This 14-day "Grace Period" is not applicable if the trip start date is within 30 days.)
• If cancellation is made 30 or more days prior to trip start date: Refund will be $250.
• If cancellation is made 29-14 days prior to trip start date: Refund will be $175.
• If cancellation is made 0-13 days prior to trip start date: Refund will be $100.
• No shows are not eligible for a refund.